Quick Vehicle Finder
Find the right solution for your vehicle

Questions & Answers

Windows controller

0 votes
I have 09 Nissan Altima coupe what external module do I need for windows roll control currently using car remote key I can do this
asked Jul 20 in Nissan by Ryan Ramsudh (160 points)
edited Jul 20 by Ryan Ramsudh

1 Answer

0 votes

Fortin does not make a window roll up/down module at this time.


Scytek does make one, the Scytek ACCWR-8-4 Window Roll Up or Down Module.


answered Jul 20 by derek ! (278,800 points)


the ultimate online tool

Visit wirecolor.com for wiring information and photographs providing detailed installation processes.

Email Sign Up

Get products & corporate
updates with our newsletter.